Monday, August 21, 2006

Race Day Pics


I only took a couple of pictures on Saturday, but here is the one that turned out. We were in the walking ring just after trainer Jamey Thomas gave jockey Jorge Bourdieu a leg up. In addition to my racehorse, this was also the debut of my racing silks.

4 comments:

BG said...

Great silks. I'd ask for the sweatshirt version, but I'm afraid it would come with the bowtie.

Congrats again on your place with Movement, but I can't believe you didn't go new Dad happy with the camera. For shame.

Patrick J Patten said...

is that the St Louis Blues emblem? is there a big version on theback, i think the silks totally kick ass.

Superfecta said...

Are you a Blues fan as well? Love the silks, they are great.

And well done Movement!

Alan H. said...

Congratulations on a great debut by Movement. I agree, those are great silks. What is the meaning of the colors and the logo?