My filly, which was the genesis of this entire blog, will load into a trailer on Monday or Tuesday, and should be in her new stall at Golden Gate Fields by the end of the week.
In other news, Tech Two, a 9 year old gelding I own in partnership with trainer Jamey Thomas and Movement co-owner Allison, is back from the ranch and worked a very respectable, even impressive, 3 furlongs in 36 & 2 fifths this morning. Not impressed? He's a hard knocking 4k claimer on the fair circuit so he out worked his class, given how he looked doing it. Maybe we'll even run him for the outlandishly aggressive tag of $6,250 if a soft spot comes up.
Thanks to Patrick for rattling my cage to get a post up, who today posted some good pics and declares THE TRIPLE CROWN WILL BE WON THIS YEAR! I love a bold declaration.
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you're back, I too have some experience with 4K claimers. I have owned a few in partnership. It's a thrill to win a race whether it's for 4K claimers or 40K.
Post a Comment