Thursday, March 20, 2008

Time Out!

This scribe is headed to Fairgrounds for a brief respite and some NOLA revelry. It can take some time to recuperate after a bayou venture, so I'll leave you with this MIA track with which to occupy yourself. All the cool indie kids were listening to Paper Planes a coupla years back, but as far as I know the vid has only been around a few months, and it looks like they made it on a budget of a buck eighty five. Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

M.I.A rocks my world! She writes lyrics that mean somthing, even if almost everybody is too fucking stupid to understand them.

The beastie boyz (2:51) know sheza ass kicker.

t said...

@anon, Yeah, she's great. I'm glad you enjoyed the diversion. I didn't know that the beasties were in there before, but yep--a little cameo right where you say.

t said...

evolving drm activities take their toll. le sigh.

http://www.mtv.com/videos/mia/195024/paper-planes.jhtml