- As many of you know, I've been trying to get win photos in digital format. The track photographers in California currently don't offer this, and Bill Vassar, the Bay Meadows track photog, flatly told me he'd never sell me one in digital format. Since then I've gotten in touch with Wayne Atwell of the Thoroughbred Owners of California. He contacted Mr. Vassar and seemed to make a little progress. Wayne emailed me back on July 3, to tell me Mr. Vassar would email be directly. I still haven't heard from him, but at least that's been some movement.
- I still haven't heard back from Wendy Voss of the CHRB regarding my request for information surrounding the mysterious administrative leave and subsequent resignation of the Board's Assistant Executive Director. If past dealings with this clandestine organization are any indication, they're trying their best to sweep my concerns under the rug. After consulting with a handful of reporters, including the fine scribe Scoop, it appears I will have to submit a public records request under the Public Records Act as bolstered by Prop 59.
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice work.
Don't get side tracked by bureauacracy (sp?). Follow through and find out.
Should be a cool process to go through.
Post a Comment