Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Race Fills, Movement to Debut Saturday

Entries were taken moments ago for the race in which Movement will make her first start. She drew the 9 hole in the 5 furlong contest to be run over the main track. Jorge Bourdieu got the call, as Luis Martinez had a prior engagement. The field should be posted by 5pm PDT.

Update: The field has been posted, and I've already purchased past performances from drf.com. The official morning line hasn't been made yet, but I'd bet we're listed at 5-1. The Miyadi/Baze entry will probably be favored at around 8/5, and the Washington Bred Fah Peachy might be listed at around 2-1. The rest I'd say will get an 8-1 or higher.

5 comments:

Michael said...

No lasix?

t said...

Yeah, she's running FTL. I think the reason it appears this way is because the race is loaded down wiht firsters, and they only send lasix & equipment change info initially for those that have started before. I'll look into it, though.

Joe Danaher said...

Best of luck to you and Movement, hope to see you both in the winners circle!

Patrick J Patten said...

she's goes off at 1/2 after all the TBA'ers get their money down

Rob said...

The track's morning line is up and Movement is listed at 8/1. Looks like we're getting some value!